Friday, October 8, 2010

i ...

now feel really really blessed with what i've been getting in my life so far.


my very supportive parents for always believing in me and never restricting my freedom as long as they know what i'm doing is good / right; and i just sayang my sisters & brother so much i cannot imagine how my life would be without any of them; then of course the people i've met along the way, whom have eventually became very dear friends to me.

you know, it's at one point i find myself growing very attached to these people and it slowly evolves into something like, when they're sad, i don't feel good, when they're stressed up, i feel tensed, and when they're happy, i feel the joy too that kinda thing!


and, i really want to thank youuu jie jie! for actually asking your colleague for the department organisation chart and stealing p&c info for me even though earlier on you said you wouldn't help me with those. it's like a total surprise for me, cause when i asked you didn't seem like you were able to help me. and i really thought you already forgotten about it completely! the feeling of receiving your mail few days after that was just awesome i felt touched for real! :)

*

oh and yesterday when daddy was changing the bulb for our bathroom, i helped to shine the torchlight (it actually reminded me of climbing Broga! the same torchlight heh) cause it was very dark already. being quite useless there i started playing with what's on the ladder and found this unidentified round-white object which i thought was part of the light's socket. only until the end, my dad said "hey the lizards laid eggs in the light socket......." 

then it immediately hit me that what i was playing with earlier was a lizard egg yucks!! gross max -.-


*

when i went wandering about in my brother's room the other day, i found this interesting calender-like daily mood thing :D





 the smileys inside are all formed using keyboard signs & symbols x)


and there's descriptions like this behind every page. the very common mood nowadays, emo :P


yesterday night was CRAZY with my younger sister! it's quite impossible to sleep early when we go to bed at the same time, sometimes i don't understand how we can get so lame, but i like it the way we are! "good monks gone wild" huh, LOL LMAO ROFL xD



today, i feel
have been thinking quite a bit about EVERYTHING. yeah :)


 and tomorrow, i shall, no, i MUST be
last two days of mid-sem break what is this. i need more break!! D:


whatever, can't wait to get all the assignments done. i enjoy the exhilaration i get when an assignment is done and over with :)

2 comments:

Ji-Ann Chuah said...

a very nice and interesting calendar your brother have there:D

Siew Ming said...

which is being kept in the box unused xD