Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Broken nerves

i suppose what you get from long hours of tormenting nervous breakdown are, broken nerves.

first ppt slide for B&F presentation :D

today seemed unusually LONGGGGG. even when i was climbing the stairs up to 2nd floor i felt so reluctant, in my mind it's like ohmygosh am i ready for the presentation later? will i forget my points? all the scary things just started popping in my head. 

during the first lecture at 8.30am itself i checked for the time when it was 8.51am, after what-felt-so-long i asked for the time again to realise that it's only been 15 minutes. asked myself what i've absorbed from today's class and my mind was blank. 

seriously never felt so nervous in a long time, so i kinda already forgotten how it feels to be speaking in front of the entire class. it's a very weird feeling that comes on and off, one second i'll feel super extremely nervous, then the next second i tell myself there's nothing to be scared of, stop thinking so much and i felt better, then another second my heart will be beating very fast again. quite crazy xD

oh and that's why AIS lecture today = cuckoo time! what happens when the nervous-ness in me exceeds the normal level - couldn't pay attention in class; had speech disorder cause my mind can't seem to think properly anymore, hence the weird sentences that even me myself couldn't understand; tried to recall lyrics of those kiddy songs, like row row row your boat, twinkle twinkle little star, mary had a little lamb, abc song, elmo song, go diego go and whatnot. 

even skipped MA tutorial today cause it was RIGHT before B&F tutorial, which is our presentation time. glad that we can have it replaced on thursday morning. it was good practising in front of the class again and again. there were a lot of stunt moments like what am i going to say next? during the practice though. 

then the time came and we volunteered to present before the other group. and i have to say the most most most nerve-wracking moment was definitely when HH started talking about organisation structure, each time she says "okay, the next department is....." my heart follows to beat faster and faster and faster. until finally when she said "the last department is....", i was really tooooo nervous, i felt that once i start speaking my voice will be trembling. *breathe in breathe out*

and finally when it was my turn. i can't recall where my eyes were looking, just kept talking and hoping real hard that there wouldn't be any stunt-and-blank moment. and it was from extremely nervous to okay okay nervous to aiyaa forget about the nervousness, and that was when my part ended. (Y)


other than the nervousness, the day's been pretty good. my family was planning for year-end holidays and just when i was wondering when the exam timetable would be out, it was out in elearn! and also when i was wondering will the SIFE person ever reply my email, i received the reply! 

simple things like this make my day :)

so here's a picture to share~
found by a very cute friend and yeahh the picture made me laugh.



AIS assignment + Management accounting test + Business law assignment + catching up with all the work = In serious need to gambatehhhhh! 

No comments: