Sunday, October 31, 2010

:D

it was so funny today when my younger sister and i were both taking a nap. she was still awake when i already fell asleep, so basically i didn't know what happened after that until i suddenly woke up again cause she was laughing at me. and the reason why she was laughing was because i was smiling in my dream. the moment i woke up i actually went from smiling in my dreams to laughing in reality. it's really a very strange feeling and it feels so weird now when i think back about it. she asked me, "what... you dreamed that you found treasure is it?" no, not that i was having the best dream ever or what. from what i remembered, i was sitting at a table, making fun of my elder sister or something like that. eeesh i wish i still remember what exactly we were talking about in my dream. so hilarious until can laugh like that.

after all, it's not always i actually smile in my dreams. :)

No comments: