Monday, November 15, 2010

Time for some intense studying.

Business Law assignment, i'm glad it's finally done! fullstop. the final assignment for semester 3.

just arranged my crazily messy lectures notes, tutorial questions and other random pieces of papers which will somehow be useful into 5 files, one for each of these - business law, accounting information systems, management accounting, banking and finance, foundations of business.

and i'm so happy i now have two new highlighters to pep up my entire studying time, bought two extra blue pens for the exams too. now, all is left to be done, is to transfer everything i need to know into my brain, or even better, heart.

it's time to quarantine myself, four more weeks before i get my normal life back. good luck to all my friends too... we know we can do it.

2 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

yes you can do it siewming! one month from now isit? i'll start keeping track now :D

Siew Ming said...

thanksss huei-wen... it'll be starting on 30th this month until 8th Dec! can't wait! :)