Thursday, November 11, 2010

PHEW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i think i can be the happiest person for today!!!!!!!!! :D

it's not meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!



now there are actually a few really good things behind this whole scary email which terrified me for the entire night and i even forgot to bring my MA file today... eesh but neh mnd i is feeling really relief now!

so #1 i got to experience something similar to what huei-wen felt, and now i know how terrible that feeling is, my hands were actually shaking a little bit yesterday night :S will channel all my luck to you on friday! no worries k! :)

#2 results is so damn freaking frucking (inside joke with my sisters! i'm not vulgar okayyyy!) important to me!!!! not so much about having to re-sit or whatsoever, i think i'm just too afraid to disappoint my parents! seriously, for the whole yesterday night i've been thinking how bad it'll be if it was true and if i had to tell them the truth myself.

#3 i know the best reason to be blamed if i happened to not do well will be my problem of studying too last minute! and final exam's coming in about 18 days time! more than 2 but less than 3 weeks to go!! 

#4 thank youuuu for all the little things you did to cheer me up... it helped :)


bye library! :D

2 comments:

Huei-Wen said...

i wish i could like your this post a thousand times! blogger should invent the like button, how useful it'll be :D feel happy for you too!

and that emoticon..reminds me so much of tse wei!! awe missing him kinda think of it. :D continue working hard. jiayou!

Siew Ming said...

haha yaaaaa! i had that urge to LIKE your latest post too! and just now when i was chatting with tse wei, i showed him your comment that has his name in it, he "aaaw-ed" :)