Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another friend turned 19..

had a simple belated birthday celebration for Bubu today, there wasn't really any plan since everyone's so caught up with assignments. other than the cake and presents we prepared, everything else was spontaneous. i hope the spontaneousness worked out as a new form of surprise :)


smile, it's free (quoting from eugene's dp)

through all the emo times and stressful periods, by the end of the day, the happy moments and those fond memories still prevail. and by now, i truly know that these people have officially been added to my list of people-i-can't-live-without

from how i first felt so alone in the entirely new college environment, to how i got to know them better and experience how the friendship bloom from there... every stage in this process means something to me. 


*

on a random note, my younger sister can sometimes be so annoying i feel like smacking her, but thankfully she's so lovable most of the time, every little thing she does seems so cute to me, i feel so the extremely blessed to have her as my sister, and also to be her elder sister.

Here's a conversation i want to remember:

*after wrapping eugene's present with colour papers, i ran out of proper wrapping paper :/*
sis: "the wrapper looks so plain, can i decorate it for you?"
me: "how?"
sis: "draw some patterns on it with crayon.."
me: "CRAYON? cannot!! you use highlighters okay la"
sis: "orh, i draw smileys.."
me: "okayy, but if you ruin it, who's fault is it? you wrap back the exact same thing for me ar"
sis: "your fault" 
*starts drawing the first smiley and i thought it looked pretty good*
*after she's done with the rows of smiley faces*
me: "ehh, quite nice wor"
sis: "can i add hair for them?"
me: "with what..?"
sis: "black marker.."
me: "yerr black colour so obvious, better not.."
sis: "why you deprive them of their rights to grow hair?"
me: "okay okay, let them grow hair la.." *seriously LOL!*


hence, the end-product xD



you're the best ©

4 comments:

Ji-Ann Chuah said...

very nice wrapping paper (Y)
i smiled looking at the smiley with hair :B

snowpoke said...

Your sis is so cute! XD wish I had someone like her at home to keep me entertained :(

Siew Ming said...

haha ji-ann, i shall let my sister read your comment :D it actually made me laugh to see all different hairstyles! XD

kok tong is veryyyyy cute too! :D i wish i had an extra younger brother by the way x)

Huei-Wen said...

HAHA omg the wrapping paper is shoo cute! creative idea from your sister- simple yet nice! aww im glad you're having shoo much fun! continue working hard! i'll be behind ur back all the time <3