Thursday, November 11, 2010

:/

oh no, i'm really really really really worried now. is it really not me? or is it really me? so what if it's really me? each time i read the email, i can feel my heart beating faster. this is really scary, somehow it is always true that talking about something is a lot easier than actually having to experience it. chill siew ming chill, think of the worst-case scenario. it's not thaaaaaat bad right? actually it's quite bad. not very bad but quite bad. all these sound so familiar suddenly! honestly those comforting words really made me feel much better but now everything's scary again.

here comes another situation where i wish tomorrow can come sooner. oh gosh >_<


There can be miracles, when you believe,
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill,
Who knows what miracles you can achieve,
When you believe, somehow you will,


You will when you believe.

No comments: