Sunday, March 4, 2012

lost and found will not always be the case.

everytime you ask me about it... i feel so lost of words. there are things i wish i knew and could tell you too, but i am not any less clueless than you are. i know you can see right through me and you will always be the first to sense that i am not perfectly alright. i don't know if i am doing the right thing, but i think covering up, holding it all in, and making myself think the positive way is the best i can do to suppress the uneasy feeling deep down inside. i hope, soon, i can get used to this that it becomes normal for me. i don't know why i never find myself smiling as happily as before anymore. i guess, with time, it will all get better. so for now, whenever you ask me, it will only remind me of things i don't want to get reminded of, but my reply will always be "i'm okay, i know what i'm doing, don't worry about me." because, i really don't want you to be worrying about me.

No comments: