Sunday, March 18, 2012

I need glue.

nothing beats this kinda tiredness. find it so hard to sleep well lately, the mind just never seems to be at ease. the first thing i feel every morning when i wake up is one feeling i don't know how to describe. but it's very painful where the heart is. then i tell myself, i should feel blessed for each and every new day i get. to be breathing the air of this beautiful earth, with the most beautiful people around me. why can't i just learn to forget more swiftly? it's funny sometimes how the more i want to get rid of it, the more i get reminded of it. why oh why. as much as i don't want it to, i know very well that i've lost this little part of myself. will i ever regain that part of me? should i or should i not..?

i need a special glue that is able to glue a shattered heart. so i can continue loving the people around me with a complete heart.

No comments: