Tuesday, March 6, 2012

above and beyond.

i finally know how it feels like. and to realise how it has changed me to be a little less of myself. most of the time i would find myself drowning into that big pool of thoughts instead of doing what i'm supposed to be doing. yesterday night i felt tears rolling down my cheeks before my mind could process that i was feeling sad. but i was so tired i didn't know when i fell asleep. the only thing i remember was having this strange nightmare which was partly from something that has really happened before. i guess the reason why i'm so affected by it is because it still matters a lot to me.


*just read it somewhere and thought it's pretty meaningful. 

我们执着什么往往就会什么;我们执着谁常常就会被谁所伤害所以我们要学会放下凡事看淡一些不牵挂不计较是是非非无所谓无论失去什么都不要失去好心情把握住自己的心让心境清净洁白安静
放下不等于放弃执着等于坚持

No comments: