Sunday, March 11, 2012

A friend, a foe, or a sister? :P

just can't seem to bring myself to do it again. what should i do?

-
most *hides face* incident that happened today:
spoke to my sister's friend on the house phone for quite a while thinking she's the friend i thought. and when i told her my sister was bathing, she didn't believe me. 

can't believe she even asked me "if you're not siew jun why are you laughing" and refused to put down the phone. until she finally gave up thinking it was my sister playing with her. 

THEN when i saw my sister's facebook message from her friend asking her why she sounds so much like her sister, only i realised the girl i was talking to wasn't the friend i thought! 

do i really sound so much like my sister over the phone? O_O
how can both of her friends sound sooo much alike?! o_o


most *bangga* incident that happened today:
i drove my family out for lunchhhh *beams*:)
although with the constant shouting to slow down when i turn, hold the brake when going down the slope, look carefully before i cut lane and all...gan cheong to the max. 


most *i don't really want this to be happening* incident that happened today:
still happened. it just doesn't feel right. somewhere somehow. 

2 comments:

SJ said...

foe la. that's catie, not me btw. do you get me? then how to be friends??

Siew Ming said...

i..dont get you:( cannot be friends lo.