Thursday, June 16, 2011

to realise what really means the most to us

was too stressed about business strategy yesterday, now here's something to explain the previous post.

i can't believe it...some FREAKING USELESS DUDES ransacked my house yesterday afternoon within the 40minutes my mom left house to drop me off at Uni until she came home again. home is where the heart is, don't they freaking know! they just freaking invaded our hearts like nobody's business! uuugh!! and they freaking threw everything everywhere! THE MESS was freaking insane! my shirt could fly across the entire hall to my parent's room, drawers removed, upside down! completely in a state i NEVER imagined my own house to be like.

THANK GOD they didn't do that to my study room, else i would have cursed them TEN TIMES MORE! THANK GOD i brought along my laptop to Uni! and the most most most most most important thing, THANK GOD MY YOUNGER SISTER WAS NOT AT HOME! and yesterday when we were all asking my mom if she's alright, she hugged my sister real tight and said, "reallyyyyyyy thank goodness you were not at home when they broke in, if anything happened to you i really don't know how to live anymore...." that chilly creepy feeling immediately ran down my spine. cause....IF THEY DID ANYTHING TO MY MOM OR SISTER, MY HEART AND BRAIN WOULD REALLY JUST DIE!

what's gone is gone. we just need some time to forget that we once had those things with us. but i feel so angry and sad for my mom. some of those things have such great sentimental value for her. and just before this she lost her most precious jacket my aunt gave her. my mom used to say with the jacket she feels as if my aunt's secretly watching over her although she's not around anymore. all these really make me admire how tough my mom is. i like the way she makes me feel better about the whole break-in incident. 

yesterday when my elder sister came and pick me up from uni, we were both so angry and i think we made each other even angrier that we started saying the most unpleasant words in the car all the way home. the more she told me about what's missing, what they did, and how messy our house became..there's like a volcano eruption going on inside us. until i spoke to my mom, she told me so many things that i really feel better now. my mom told me how she started to see things differently ever since my aunt passed away because of cancer. 

it is so weird, usually only until the moment we really lose something, we realise how much it actually means to us. now that i think back, i feel like laughing at my own silly questions. when my mom called me yesterday, the moment i heard someone broke into our house, there was a list of stuff that immediately appeared in my mind. i was soooo scared that they would take away Ador, my clothes, the desktop with all the pictures and memories inside!, and actually just any of my stuff. come to think of it, it's so LAMEEE -_- who would wanna risk their lives to take those stuff, in monetary terms they're almost worthless! BUT, to me, if those things went missing, i can EMO for an entire year, not kidding. i tend to grow very attached to things, even the thought of losing them is enough to make me sad. 

how i wish Ador could hop out of the cage and bite that bad guy's butt so hard that he can't walk! haih. then in the evening, the police came. they took pictures, tried to get fingerprints but failed, wrote a report out of my mom's description. they were really friendly though. then they warned us about how the burglars now don't look like one anymore. they drive BMW and Alphard, girls are involved too. with the police car in front of the house, the neighbours then came and showed their concerns. some were speaking to my mom, some with my dad, some my elder sister. everyone seemed worried. but what they said were really comforting to hear. 

later at night when my dad went to get new padlocks, the shop person actually told him starting from few days back, there were ppl from taman tun, kota damansara, and bu area all coming to buy locks from her because of break-in cases. such disgrace to our community, why don't those people have anything better in their mind? 


one day those bad guys should just all get one tight slap in the face and realise that they have been VERY WRONG and it's not too late to change and start doing something productive! THEY ARE WASTING LIVES DAMN IT! IF ONLY THERE'S A MACHINE TO TRANSFER THEIR LIVES TO THOSE WHO'RE SICK/DESERVE TO LIVE. 

and my paranoid level has just increased T_T why must they do this to me :(

there was a time when this "if you were given a wish, what would you wish for?" *rule: you can't wish for more wishes* question was really popular. and i used to have three different answers i couldn't decide on:-
  1. for all the spiders in the world to vanish. (-_- okay, too lame!)
  2. for everyone to have a fixed life span, like everyone will definitely live up to 100 yrs old. (i would still consider this..)
  3. for everyone in the world to have a kind heart and will never be bad! (now i really want this! people are turning real evil why why why) 

enough for this post! i luuuuurve my family and happy birthday, dear sis  promise that you'll get a belated birthday treat. :) 


finally, RESEARCH METHODSSSS

3 comments:

Kim said...

OMG!! glad that you and your family are safe, and your ador too! i totally understand the feeling of it cuz my house(in aus) got broke in last year also. then i was soooooo freaking scared during the few days after the break in. :(
sorry to hear those valuable losses in your house. but be strong SM! the most important thing is everyone is unhurt. install louder alarms, until people from 1U also can hear.
take care ya SM!!

lynn said...

eeks!* thank god you and your family are alright. eeeks* curse those losers!!! sigh but...lucky none of you were at home le...but oh gosh.. you're so strong siew ming! if it was me i would cried my eye balls out already and give them to the police for being so useless. but yeah.. do take care now ya.. ah yii and I would pray for you <3

Siew Ming said...

kimberly: yeaaah,most important is everyone's still fine. haha i like your idea of installing super loud alarms! thanks for your concern all the way from Australia.<3 :)

celine: eeeeeeeeks i know.cursed them so much that day itself! eeeeee give eyeballs to police. that's so funnily gross xD thankssss for the concern.thank you thank you you and ah yii <3 <3