Friday, June 24, 2011

can't believe it's gonna be over sooooon!

flipping through the hardcopy version of the research paper definitely felt very good. despite the error with the "error" symbol in the equation...still feels good. but eeeeks while doing the slides just realised some little mistakes. even when i was checking through this morning, my head felt like it was on a merry-go-round, didn't notice those errors at all.

very disappointed in myself for finishing my part so late that i couldn't really help with the other parts until last minute. you said it's okay, i feel there's something really wrong with myself. feel extremely sorry to my group members but can't seem to be able to tell them how sorry i really feel. never felt so pressured in any of the assignments before.

speaking of which, i think sometimes i'm too particular about certain things. an example would be to arrange all the stationery in one direction in my pencil case, weird habit i have since dunno when.

mygosh, VIVA tomorrow, dear panel pretty please be nice to us :) :)

good luck to all of us tomorrow!

No comments: