Tuesday, June 14, 2011

and now for tweety bird

i couldn't have imagined myself joining twitter in any way odder than this. so here's what you get from a blend of the SPSS-filled research methods lecture with a BB in hand! data plan of RM2.50 per day, i really thought i was doing good making worth out of every single cent paid. but ah well, it's not as if the owner isn't already making it worth the price paid. i know, you know, practically everyone in BAF knows about the BB boy.

BIGGEST mistake was when i started to find it more and more interesting *especially when i wasn't even tweeting with my name* i felt so freeee i could say the strangest thing ever (like..to eat up everyone in the audi just cause my best buddy was feeling hungry xD) and still, nobody would have a clue (okay, not really -_-).

everything was very much fun... until suddenly i didn't even know how i was seeing my own face in a twitter page! LOL. totally proves the point that when you're really determined to get something done, nothing is impossible. with the password mingming1234 (not anymore!), i am now boarding the tweet-tweet train. to top up the auspiciousness, a deal was made with su ann to tweet together v^^v

though my tweet count is still nothing, i somehow personally find myself feeling more at ease to express whatever is inside of me in the tweetland when compared to facebook. prolly because it feels more like a secluded sanctuary, less exposed in a way.

woots to twitter bridging bonds of people from the past and present xD i've always heard of them, saw them in facebook but never once met them in person. definitely didn't expect myself to be tweeting away with them.

i now have this strong urge to drag huei-wen into twitter but it's such a sinful thing to indulge in. shall let her decide! :) and ohhhhh tse wei is finally back! counting down to the number of days left till pei ying and alina fly home :) :) and so many moreeee, it's like the rightest time to have reunions. summerrrrrr! :D


so how's life...?
ASSIGNMENTS! 

despite how much i dislike replying people with that one freaking big word, that's what i'd been saying for the past i-dunno-how-many-weeks. assignments are fine alone actually, the unmet goals are killing me softly. it makes me question my own ability and capability and whatever core competencies??? *a lil strategy overdosed!* promises made, promises not fulfilled evolved into empty-promises. i myself hate that! people hate it too i know.


time to review my strategic intent! heh, don't worry i'm still sane :)

No comments: