Monday, July 18, 2011

expectations. plans. dreams. focus. doubts. fear. motivation. reluctance. looking forward.


i still find it pretty amazing how candy texted me the exact same time i texted her yesterday. and we both replied with the word "telepathy!". what are the chances of that happening. another difference by a second or two, and it wouldn't turn out so freakishly telepathic anymore.

sis: (while looking at the calender) "ming,when will you be coming back from your trip again?"
me: "14th august"
sis: "oh.."
*a short pause*
sis: "you know sometimes it feels really good to have something to look forward to.."
me: "are you looking forward to my non-existence for 3weeks???:("
sis: (gave me that retarded smile)


and hey herng, you called at the most most most rightest time ever just now. i was actually so super panicky suddenly, was trying to listen to songs and count the time i've left to calm myself. but none of that worked -.-

company law, haaaaaaaaai~~~ :P

No comments: