Thursday, September 16, 2010

feeling @_______@

eeeeks this is so terrible... :( and it all started when we were halfway gossiping before FOB lecture, i suddenly felt my cheeks and chin feeling feeling hot and slightly itchy but didn't have any idea at all what it was.


then i noticed little red spots growing on my elbow until they slowly joined with each other and turned into bigger patches. worse still we had to finish an essay there and then, so i finished mine very uncomfortably, bet i'll be getting less than half of the full marks. 


by the end of that two and a half hours lecture, the patches on my hand kinda resembled the pattern of a map. other than the hand, my face felt swollen too. quite worried what it was cause i never had anything like this before.


so i got home and my mom made me a cup of wheat grass to drink. this thing it is, apparently wheat grass is quite nutritious, i never really knew. after bathing and all i went for a nap, was damn sleepy due to the lack of sleep in the previous nights. 


by the time i woke up, it was around 6pm  and i felt even worse. the red patches spread all over to my legs, fingers and everywhere. went downstairs to drink a cup of water and i started to feel giddy and felt like throwing up so i headed towards the toilet. 


my mom from the dining room asked me if i was okay, very dizzy or not, i remembered myself replying okay, can still walk. and the next second i found myself sitting on the floor next to the kitchen door with my mom beside holding me cause she heard some noise when i hit the door. honestly my vision was quite blur at that moment, and it almost felt as if i didn't belong to part of the house. then i realised i was cold sweating, and my lips was so pale. 


but shortly after that, i felt better again. at night my parents brought me to the doctor we always go to. and it's been such a long time since i last went there that my last record was no longer kept. we waited for an hour before it was our turn. 


can you imagine how packed the clinic was? so many people were feeling unwell :O and while waiting i saw this little indian kid coming out from the room with stitches on his head.. ouchhh. and noticed a lot of them who came straight after work cause they're still in their office attire. saw one guy who brought his mother there and he kept playing bejeweled on his phone while waiting, some went alone, some with their other half... 


after waiting for so long i started to feel nauseous again. this time i really vomited. thank goodness i went to the toilet in time. by the way, i seriously dislike the feeling of vomiting a lot, the throat really hurts. after coming out from the toilet a while, i finally heard the nurse calling my name. 


the doctor took my blood pressure and said it was lower than usual. told the doctor how bad my rash was (because by then it wasn't that swollen or red anymore) and that i felt dizzy and vomited. she actually got quite shocked and said allergy can be life-threatening, and very dangerous too cause the body reacts to the allergy by lowering the blood pressure, that's why i felt dizzy. but i'm still not sure what it was that caused the allergy.


the doctor actually suggested me to take a jab to suppress the allergy, but i'm really super scared of injection so she said i could take medicine as an alternative but the effect wouldn't be as fast. anyways i wasn't feeling as bad already, so she said medication's fine too. *phew*  the doctor mentioned that if the rash comes back, must quickly bring me back to the clinic for injection though. i was given a cup of water and four tiny pills right away at the dispensary. 


slept in my parent's room at night. and my mom didn't sleep the entire night cause she kept waking up to check on me. i could really see how worried she was while my brother and sisters still tried to make jokes to make me laugh. thank you mama, papa, jiejie, gorgor and meimei :)


this morning itself i woke up at around 9.30am, then went back to sleep again in the afternoon cause i felt very drowsy after taking the medicine. (had another scary dream, someone placed a time bomb in my house wth!) i was still feeling quite bad that i couldn't even answer jy's call when my sister came running up with my phone. sorry jy, i'll call you back.


i think it's recovering, slowly though. still feeling a bit itchy and red patches are still there. at least not dizzy! hopefully i can still attend tomorrow's AIS replacement class. 


my family members keep telling me not to sleep late at night anymore cause it's really bad for health. found this in a website "The phase intended for detoxification is from 10 pm through 2 am." actually my mom has always been telling me the same thing for many times already. but it's so so so rare that i sleep at 10pm. come to think of it, i sleep at 2am most of the time. 


got to start sleeping latest by 12am from now onwards, unless it's for important stuff. 
ohmygosh, i haven't really started on my fob assignment!

No comments: