Friday, March 7, 2008

a day to relax~

yesterday, i had a really good chat with my long-lost friend, shien-yin! she's still as sweet... hopefully we can meet up some time soon. but it won't be easy cos she's at s'pore. still, i can't wait to see her, it will be wonderful.

hmm... for once! we made it to not attend school! well, it's quite a great achievement :) because you never know how many times we failed :/

one more thing, i must stop procrastinating/delaying! i've got to get things done faster and better! for example, my english ulbs. teacher told us about it quite some time ago, but i started to sit down and get my research done only the night before we had our forum. i reckon i screwed my ulbs totally. besides this, i always wanted to study constantly after each test, but so far, i never did. i remember last year's final exam, when i was practising my add maths till 1 in the morning there was a black out before i was done with all the chapters. i felt so scared in the dark. not knowing what to do, i went to bed but my mind just couldn't stop thinking, until like an hour later things got back to normal. phew~ what a big relief! so these would be the reasons why i can't stand my bad habit of delaying things anymore.

No comments: