Thursday, December 20, 2007

my very first time... ( ;

I finally bought my form5 textbooks! not all of them since the government will be providing us with bookiessss... i got my math, addmath, sejarah & chinese textbooks because those are the ones that i really need to scribble in :P Then i suddenly decided to go cycling with my sister looking at the fair weather :/ i know cycling to everybody is nothing at all but sadly i've to admit that i'm still unable to cycle though i celebrated my sweet16 with cake & candles... how embarrassing! Basically, that also makes up one of the reasons why i chose to cycle on such a fine day. Well, it wasn't a total failure, i could cycle in zigzags BUT cycling down a slope seems to be an impossible task, i'll probably end up in a bush or even a drain x.x After my first attempt at cycling, i actually watched bleach! for the first time! with my sister. and it was the 65th episode where a girl inoeue something *not very sure* got kidnapped..... Bleach is quite addictive i can say. :)

1 comment:

Huei-Wen said...

HAHAHHA!! hello woman!!! your blog finally!! im so hyperr!!! and i like your blogskin!!!! perfecto!!!!