Wednesday, December 19, 2007

i'm not feeling well D:

Everything's normal. I'm still in my holiday mood, though i've been planning to at least do some revision on my form4 work so that my brain doesn't rust by the time school reopens. Sadly, that plan is NOT working at all...except that i read through the very first chapter of the form5 bm literature book - 'Konserto Terakhir' yesterday night. There were actually a number of words which i did not understand but i was really too lazy to look them up in the thick thick dictionary. aah~ forget about it! by the way, i managed to roughly get what it means along the sentence : ) hmm... i was wondering if it was the book's fault that put me into such upsetting condition with all the classic symptoms of a cold - the coughs and sneezes and the sore throat. well, i'm also quite certain that i did not catch a cold since i've been staying at home *_* My mom told me lemon juice helps, i listened to her for i wish to get well soon real bad. So, i had a cup of lemon juice without honey and it was eeks! really sour!! I shall see if it does the magic...haha :D

No comments: