Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dilemma.

If this is a choice i already made, but realised i'm not really enjoying it. Then, should i endure and embrace it? or explore a new path that is filled with more uncertainties?

For now, i think i will just do my best for these four years and try my best to complete my professional papers. Yes, give myself four years. No options are going to be guaranteed perfect. Along with every decision made, will be its pros and cons. I will focus on the positives i'm seeing in my current option, and magnify them. The people i've met, the time management i've learned, the many different types of personalities i've to deal with, etc...

In time to come, i will bring all these valuable experience with me, to do something i truly enjoy doing one day. Something that will allow me to fully utilise my strengths.



These days i've been feeling extra extra appreciative, of everything and everyone around me. I see how my grandma is fighting strong to get well, how a lot of other patients in the hospital want to be well but are unwell. And how a lot of us are just so lucky to be healthy and able to work. We should not complain about work, we should not hate the people around us. Hate will only create anger and even more hatred. Always put ourselves in another person's shoes before we act.

I just really really really hope grandma will get well soon and be relieved of the pain she is going through. She is such a selfless woman, always so caring and thoughtful of everyone around her, before herself. So cute for her age, and just a really nice lady. I wish we can celebrate another chinese new year together. i believe we will be able to!! :) *stay positive!*

Above all, i also secretly want to thank this special person in my life for always being there for me and to cheer me up. You've added lots of happiness to my life, and i sure hope i've brought you happiness too:)