Saturday, December 15, 2012

One day closer.

"It has been said that I believe in the power of positive thinking. In fact, I believe in the power of negative thinking. I happen to be very conservative in business. I always go into a deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst - if you can live with the worst - the good will always take care of itself." - Donald Trump


after all, nothing will ever always be happily ever after like in fairy tales, but if we're just able to have faith and endure the toughest moments, we'll be surprised with what's coming after.

one last paper to go on Monday. and then it marks the end of yet another wonderful chapter in my life. definitely an unforgettable one that taught me a whole lot.


right now, i'm just feeling incomplete without you. 

No comments: