Sunday, November 4, 2012

Of what can be and not what could have been.

making things happen really matters 'cause otherwise, it will just be another thought that ran through your mind, another dream that you once had. giving up could be the easiest thing ever, but never giving up could be the most fulfilling feeling ever. 

i'm starting to like weekend jogging sessions in the morning (thanks to run for gold!), away from what's on my study table for some fresh air to breathe and greens for the eyes. enjoy listening to random people's conversation along the jogging trail cause there's so much room for imagination when you only hear one line of what they've been talking about, then it keeps me thinking about how it reflects upon my own life. like it how the cute little kids dragged by their parents to the park can make my day. :)

less than two months' time till the end of my 3 years journey in baf. what more memories can we create before it's all over.

No comments: