Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Keep moving on.


went looking through some of the old photos just so i could get my mind off everything for a moment. and i stumbled upon this cute picture of our keychains taken back then when we were in pre-u. miss those times soooo badly right now. just recently, i got caught frowning a couple of times when i didn't know i was, been feeling a lot less bubbly, this silly crying thing is becoming a major shareholder of my life, first thing when my sister saw me she asked why do i look so miserable. that's it. i was slightly worried that i might have accidentally step foot into depression without myself knowing so i went googling for symptoms of depression. scares me to see that i could actually reflect most of the symptoms upon myself. other than one thing that gave me comfort, no matter how helpless and hopeless i sometimes feel, i never stopped believing that things would get better. 

and yes, it will get better! :)

when you're faced with a tough semester, you just gotta be tougher than it is! we'll survive this. 

No comments: