Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Before it's too late.

dear reflective journal, you actually made me realise i've learned pretty much within these couple of weeks. be it audit stuff or people matters. with the occasional complaints about the job, i think i have neglected the better things about this internship. like... the finance executive actually called me by my name today! o_o scared me for a second. i doubt he can read the tiny words on my tag (plus i always face it inwards cause they caps the "vacation trainee" instead of the name), and i don't remember telling him my name, so i thought it must be from the e-meows sent by my senior which is also cc-ed to me. but it's cool he didn't pronounce my name as swimming :D always happens among non-chinese, and he's a malay guy! (y)

you know that happy feeling because of all the yippy things happening around, but along with the happy things, there is something that you're clueless about, which stops you from completely indulging yourself in the happiness you're in. that's quite sad eh. where did all the sense of security go? :'( i need to go to a wishing well because i really don't know what to do. if wish doesn't come true can jump into the well and become orang sedih di bawah tempurung -.-

sometimes i think i get emotional too easily. will putting less feelings into everything i do help? maybe that way i wouldn't grow attached to things so easily. then even when it's gone i wouldn't lose so much of myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL looks like your job is treating u not bad :P Happy NEW YEAR hahaha super belated one to u :P