Friday, December 2, 2011

How do i say this...


so overwhelmed by the feelings in me,
i actually feel them so much more than i seem to be able to put them into words,
when it all happened so unexpectedly...
i vividly remember how i couldn't believe my ears for the first time,
how my mind literally went blank halfway through a phone conversation,
how i felt like my feet weren't touching the ground anymore,
how those words continued to play in my mind for a long time for the rest of the day,
...and it all happened on that very day.
the day that also signifies the start of this something special in my life,
i've always thought of it as something really, really precious,
and therefore not anything that would come by easily,
so i told myself if it ever did,
i'm going to appreciate it with all my heart,
now that it is really happening to me,
i realised i didn't even have to remind myself to appreciate it,
the feeling just grows from within,
very naturally.

thank you for these 31 little yet amazing days,
this one special month,
will always remain this special.

every nothing, is a something in disguise.

No comments: