Friday, August 8, 2008

you know what?

my worst nightmare used to be those big buzzing beeeeeeeeesss. yes, they scare the wits out of me.
not these ones though X) haha

but right now, i realised my biggest fear is actually to see everyone else in the class bury their heads in such thick revision books when i'm already contented just because i finally revised two chapters of biology. i certainly want to get good grades in my exams but what am i doing T.T
by the way, it's 08.08.08... 2008 beijing olympics is here :)

the adorable mascots

:D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS YOUR COUSIN. Rawr.

- Serena

:: wtflove :: said...

Okay, this is me. Serena. Again. Why? Because "falling-down-the-stairs" doesn't work anymore. D: IT SHUT DOWN. *sob*

So bother me on THIS blog instead. LMAO.