Saturday, July 19, 2008

my first tag :) one of the longest i've seen.

Starting time: 8.45pm
Name: Siew Ming
Sisters: 1 younger 1 elder
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 6
Height: 1..62cm, i think
Where do you live: Here! M'sia.
Favourite drinks: fresh orange juice, cold honey+lemon
Favourite breakfast: just fruits.

Have you
ever been on a plane: yeap. weee~
Swam in the ocean: nope. never wish to try either.
Fallen asleep in school: urm... almost but didn't.
Broken someone's heart: never. at least nobody told me.
Fell off your chair: i suppose so. don't quite remember :) must be very painful! :O
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: a friend's call, ya.
Saved e-mails: meaningful or useful mails.
What is your room like: beds, mat, dressing table, wardrobe, purple wall. not too tidy.
What's right beside you: blue wall.
What is the last thing you ate: an apple. not the poison one in snow white :)

Ever had
chicken pox: yes, terrible experience.
Sore throat: who doesn't?
Stitches: NOOOO~!
Broken nose: NOOOOOOOOOOO....!!

Do you

Believe in love at first sight: i believe there is. somewhere out there.
Like picnics: not bad if the weather's perfect ;)
Who was the last person you danced with: one big group of my buddies.
Last made you smile: my mommy.
You last yelled at: my younger sister. sorry!

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: naah.
Kissed anyone: naaaaah.
Get sick: am suffering from a slight flu *.*
Talked to an ex: didn't.
Miss someone: ...my brother.
Best feeling in the world: to feel wanted/needed.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: i once did. not anymore, i'm allergic to their furrrrr.
What's under your bed: theee hard brown wooden parquet.
Who do you really hate: those unreal/unfaithful ones.
What time is it now: 9.25pm

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: my brother and his b'day is tomorrow!
Q: Do you have any siblings: it's mentioned above.
Q: Do you want children: yes. healthy & good children are adorable.
Q: Do you smile often: calista's mom calls me as the smiley friend :)
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: totally!
Q: Are your toenails painted: yes for quite some time already, so it's not nice anymore.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my parent's bed.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: navy.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: if i'm not wrong, my sister was grumbling at me for not cycling with her as i promised earlier. my fault!
Q: I can't wait till: my flu goes away and never come back!
Q: When did you cry last: march 2008. at a krs camp.
Q: Are you a friendly person: *nods nods nods*
Q: Do you have any pets: fishies :P

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? - no idea.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? – yes, my darling sister.
Do you sleep with the TV on? – yes, unintentionally.
What are you doing right now? – listening to music while.. what else? it's a never-ending tag ;)
Have you ever crawled through a window? – why would i do that?
Can you handle the truth? - i can.
Are you closer to your mother or father? - mom, she knows me better too <3


5 of my bad habits
1- sleeping after 12am
2-procrastinating
3-not putting things back to where i took them from
4-worrying too much, sometimes.
5-to not see how serious certain things can be...

5 places I have lived in
1-my cosy house
2-grandparent's house
3-uncle's house
4-oh, my old house
5-slept over at friend's house :)

5 jobs I've had
1-a student who studies X)
2-a good daughter and also sister
3-secretary of the class who doesn't do anything useful
4-treasurer of the cooking club. collecting money is no fun at all.
5-to live my life the way i want to... *can't think of any other jobs*

5 people I tag
i shall leave this blank.

No comments: