Thursday, February 14, 2008

Comforting ppl is so NOT easy.

haih. how should i start this.... it has been some time since i last came online. but today i get this chance to do so because i've got to do my EST research. and so as usual everytime i'm online i'll definitely sign into my msn. then while i was browsing through 500+ blog templates (trying to look for a change cos didn't really like the old template. finally i decided to use this simple one.) this girl told me that she failed her prefect interview in school this afternoon. she told me she felt lik screaming & shouting & crying & just couldn't stop thinking about that. she also said she really nedded someone to comfort her. and it was then that i realised comforting a person is really hard. sometimes,i rather want myself to be the one who is feeling down than to be the one who is comforting the other. :( it's really sad la. she's telling me so much about how she felt yet i couldn't do much to help. so i really admire those ppl with very matured thinking who can always make others feel good no matter what happens. some ppl are just born with that ability. i'm not. *too bad* so in the end she went to do her homework to lead her mind away from keep thinking about that. i hope what i told her did make her feel at least a lil better .

and GOSH! the amount of homework nowadays is crazy. i can hardly get enough sleep (my sleep cycle is badly disordered. cos i sleep vy late at night then take nap then sleep late & nap & late sleep & nap. this is very horrible) the worse thing is although i sacrifice my sleep, not like i finished all my homework. sad sad....

No comments: